In a wide-ranging discussion, the experts touched on the state of the construction market, how property owners were often faced by difficulties making claims against contractors who had gone out of business and whether brokers were aware of the solutions offered by latent defects products.
The panel also explored how the insurance industry helps to get buildings fit for purpose quickly with time lost on litigation minimised and what the future holds for the specialist line.
In a special new devel
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?