In a wide-ranging discussion, the experts touched on the state of the construction market, how property owners were often faced by difficulties making claims against contractors who had gone out of business and whether brokers were aware of the solutions offered by latent defects products.
The panel also explored how the insurance industry helps to get buildings fit for purpose quickly with time lost on litigation minimised and what the future holds for the specialist line.
In a special new devel
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin