In a wide-ranging discussion, the experts touched on the state of the construction market, how property owners were often faced by difficulties making claims against contractors who had gone out of business and whether brokers were aware of the solutions offered by latent defects products.
The panel also explored how the insurance industry helps to get buildings fit for purpose quickly with time lost on litigation minimised and what the future holds for the specialist line.
In a special new devel
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product