Regulation - how prepared is the industry?
BE: I start from the premise that regulation by the FSA (FinancialServices Authority) has been an inevitability for some time. It will bemore rigorous than anything we have seen in the past. There are bound tobe a lot of changes to the way we work, but that's inevitable as well.Those sectors of the industry that observe good practice in terms of theirinternal systems and dealings with clients and business partners will havea head-start, whereas those
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?