What are the first elements that the Financial Services Authority (FSA) will look to develop post 14 January?
Colin S: A fairly obvious one is the application process. We are told the online facility won't be available from 14 January. I presume therefore that the standard hard-copy version for Part 4 permission will apply.
Colin D: The FSA is going to be looking at any issues they feel impact on their objectives. When you talk about application processes, they are still quite concerned about
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges