What are the first elements that the Financial Services Authority (FSA) will look to develop post 14 January?
Colin S: A fairly obvious one is the application process. We are told the online facility won't be available from 14 January. I presume therefore that the standard hard-copy version for Part 4 permission will apply.
Colin D: The FSA is going to be looking at any issues they feel impact on their objectives. When you talk about application processes, they are still quite concerned about
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti