What you said on Financial Services Authority regulation ...
When this survey took place last year brokers had only just come under the auspices of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) regime. However, one year on was there much of a sea change of opinion?
It appears not. Brokers are still frustrated by the amount of paperwork they have to send to their clients - who in turn are just as bewildered about what they are being sent.
It appears the key-fact documents are so long that they are no
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners