What you said on Financial Services Authority regulation ...
When this survey took place last year brokers had only just come under the auspices of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) regime. However, one year on was there much of a sea change of opinion?
It appears not. Brokers are still frustrated by the amount of paperwork they have to send to their clients - who in turn are just as bewildered about what they are being sent.
It appears the key-fact documents are so long that they are no l
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April