What you said on Financial Services Authority regulation ...
When this survey took place last year brokers had only just come under the auspices of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) regime. However, one year on was there much of a sea change of opinion?
It appears not. Brokers are still frustrated by the amount of paperwork they have to send to their clients - who in turn are just as bewildered about what they are being sent.
It appears the key-fact documents are so long that they are no l
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m