It has now been more than three years since the general insurance market came under the jurisdiction of the Financial Services Authority (FSA), and many brokers can be proud of their achievements in demonstrating clear and objective standards of competence and fair trading. The regulator itself believes that, in general, firms have bedded down to compliance reasonably well after the initial challenge of the new regime.
"Overwhelmingly, brokers have reacted positively as regulation rolls out becau
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData