The homesickness suffered by growing numbers of UK expatriates is not always cured by regular fixes of marmite, marmalade and Kendal mint cake. A globetrotting lifestyle can be a risky business to life, health and property - and adequate insurance protection a definite essential.
In the past, few brokers have been able to claim expatriates as a significant part of their business - enough, that is, to invest time and effort in getting to grips with the issues involved. However, servicing expat
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed