Traditionally seen as a low commission product within an unimaginative and static market, healthcare cash plans (HCPs) have received little interest from the intermediary sector - until now.
Over the past few years, the healthcare cash plan market has changed dramatically with the result being a much more attractive business proposition for the intermediary.
Not only are the leading providers proactively addressing the needs of intermediary contacts, but a range of innovative products are also
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty