Traditionally seen as a low commission product within an unimaginative and static market, healthcare cash plans (HCPs) have received little interest from the intermediary sector - until now.
Over the past few years, the healthcare cash plan market has changed dramatically with the result being a much more attractive business proposition for the intermediary.
Not only are the leading providers proactively addressing the needs of intermediary contacts, but a range of innovative products are also
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData