Until recently, a cool reaction to an impending visit from an insurance inspector was not uncommon. Thankfully, nowadays a sales executive is more likely to receive a warm welcome and be offered a cup of tea when visiting intermediaries.
The actual term 'inspector' evokes a feeling of apprehension - someone coming to 'check up' on you, someone that could ultimately 'catch you out', or at worst 'shut you down'; a general emotion of them versus you, all of which are sentiments that the insuranc
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData