After a review into the way insurance brokers are remunerated, the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (Airmic) has concluded significant improvements in transparency have been made.
However, the association believes recent changes have not yet delivered the needed results, with further regulation becoming both inevitable and desirable without substantial progress by the end of 2006.
An Airmic task force was set up last November to monitor improvements in the wake of the Eliot Spitzer a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData