After a review into the way insurance brokers are remunerated, the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (Airmic) has concluded significant improvements in transparency have been made.
However, the association believes recent changes have not yet delivered the needed results, with further regulation becoming both inevitable and desirable without substantial progress by the end of 2006.
An Airmic task force was set up last November to monitor improvements in the wake of the Eliot Spitzer
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business