After a review into the way insurance brokers are remunerated, the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (Airmic) has concluded significant improvements in transparency have been made.
However, the association believes recent changes have not yet delivered the needed results, with further regulation becoming both inevitable and desirable without substantial progress by the end of 2006.
An Airmic task force was set up last November to monitor improvements in the wake of the Eliot Spitzer a
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future