The file audit is an excellent example of where good business practice and regulatory requirements can be combined to a positive effect. The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has the power to inspect client files at any time, however, any well run broking business should be able to demonstrate that it has the facts about its clients' insurances documented on file.
Without accurate client records, it is impossible for a firm to provide a high level of service and in the event of a dispute the
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April