The safety of own-car drivers has been thrown into the spotlight as research from Zurich Risk Services revealed over half (51%) of the businesses interviewed admitted they don't look after the specific safety needs of employees who drive private cars for work purposes.
The smaller the business the less likely it is that they look at the fleet safety needs of own car drivers. Seven out of ten businesses with up to 10 employees admitted they do nothing, when compared to four out of ten business
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData