Morton Michel has been successfully selling schemes to the childcare industry for more than 40 years. Director Samantha Beere, daughter of the founder, believes the secret of its success is knowing the market and finding the right product to match the needs and demands of customers.
The company was formed when her brother was a baby and her mother became involved in the local playgroup. Because her father was working in insurance, the playgroup organiser turned to them when finding insurance
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData