The Financial Services Authority's (FSA) latest dose of regulation arrived last year in the form of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), with firms expected to be at the implementation stage of compliance by March 2007. However, unlike previous prescriptive regulation, TCF is at the vanguard of the FSA's drive to implement a more principles-based approach to compliance.
The requirement for firms to treat their customers fairly is firmly rooted in the FSA's Principles for Businesses. Principle 6 s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData