It has already been a tough year for the retail sector. From themajor department stores to the corner shop, retailers are feeling thepinch in more ways than one - and it seems that the cost of insuring thebusiness is the area that is pinching the most.
Without a doubt, the first three months of the year have been grim forretailers. The Christmas rush, for many, was more of a stroll, withfigures way down on the previous three years as shoppers apparently stayedaway.
The stores were also unable
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017