It has already been a tough year for the retail sector. From themajor department stores to the corner shop, retailers are feeling thepinch in more ways than one - and it seems that the cost of insuring thebusiness is the area that is pinching the most.
Without a doubt, the first three months of the year have been grim forretailers. The Christmas rush, for many, was more of a stroll, withfigures way down on the previous three years as shoppers apparently stayedaway.
The stores were also unable
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty