It has already been a tough year for the retail sector. From themajor department stores to the corner shop, retailers are feeling thepinch in more ways than one - and it seems that the cost of insuring thebusiness is the area that is pinching the most.
Without a doubt, the first three months of the year have been grim forretailers. The Christmas rush, for many, was more of a stroll, withfigures way down on the previous three years as shoppers apparently stayedaway.
The stores were also unable
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData