The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has called on the government to review its funding for flood defences and relief schemes, in a bid to maintain affordable rates.
In response to the government's Flooding: Lessons Learned Review, Biba also pointed out that brokers played a key role in the measurement, management, control and transfer of risk.
Eric Galbraith, chief executive at Biba, said: "Government commitments on flood defences and improving existing drainage systems need to be su
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda