The British love period properties. For many people, the lure of an historic home holds its own against the modern decor and convenience offered by a newer property. Listed buildings in particular are extremely attractive to homeowners because their 'special' status means they often boast period features and great character.
The majority of high net worth (HNW) homes will be defined as being worth £750,000 at the very least, but with most coming in at way above that figure, it's not difficult
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do