A study into how firms perceive risk has found that there are oftenfundamental differences between a company's risk manager and its financialexecutives.
The research, by insurer FM Global, found that many major firms are overlyinfluenced by the 'threat of the day' rather than by longer-term risks totheir business.
The company's 2003 report, Protecting Value, suggested there were cleardifferences of opinion between financial executives and risk managers asto the greatest threats to revenue sour
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022