In January 2004 Budget announced it had signed a deal with CDL to install a wide area network across its 86 branches. Sheer round-the-clock commitment saw the last branches brought onto the network two months ahead of schedule in July 2004.
Now into month six of a fully functioning nationwide infrastructure, Budget reflects on the installation process and the impact the system has had, not least in helping the intermediary prepare for the new Financial Services Authority (FSA) regime.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel