In January 2004 Budget announced it had signed a deal with CDL to install a wide area network across its 86 branches. Sheer round-the-clock commitment saw the last branches brought onto the network two months ahead of schedule in July 2004.
Now into month six of a fully functioning nationwide infrastructure, Budget reflects on the installation process and the impact the system has had, not least in helping the intermediary prepare for the new Financial Services Authority (FSA) regime.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income