In a letter written to CEOs of General Insurance (GI) firms the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) outlined the details of its thematic report on the GI distribution chain; highlighted existing rules and guidance for firms in the sector and their expectations of a response following the publication of a report into distribution strategy in insurance.
The report published today (10 April) identified the potential for harm and negative outcomes for customers stemming from the product development
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns