On Tuesday (2 April) a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)’s update revealed that it believes a multi-lateral strategy could be the best way to promote good practice when it comes to signposting people to the right travel cover for them if they have pre-existing medical conditions.
The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) executive director, Graeme Trudgill has been very vocal about the importance of signposting in regards to vulnerable customers.
Trudgill said he felt
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing