On Tuesday (2 April) a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)’s update revealed that it believes a multi-lateral strategy could be the best way to promote good practice when it comes to signposting people to the right travel cover for them if they have pre-existing medical conditions.
The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) executive director, Graeme Trudgill has been very vocal about the importance of signposting in regards to vulnerable customers.
Trudgill said he felt
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns