On Tuesday (2 April) a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)’s update revealed that it believes a multi-lateral strategy could be the best way to promote good practice when it comes to signposting people to the right travel cover for them if they have pre-existing medical conditions.
The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) executive director, Graeme Trudgill has been very vocal about the importance of signposting in regards to vulnerable customers.
Trudgill said he felt
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm