The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has urged all general insurance organisations to make the necessary changes to protect customers from the negative impacts of leaving the EU.
It has published updated guidance for general insurance firms in finalising their preparations to assist with as smooth a transition as possible when the UK leaves the EU.
A key focus for the sector is minimising the disruption for European Economic Area (EEA) based customers and risks, in a no-deal Brexit. There may
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs