Insurance expert John Needham has stated that brokers will be surprised by the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) decision to give the London wholesale market a clean bill of health following its market review.
Needham, who is a partner in PKF Littlejohn’s financial services team, commented: “We suspect that a lot of brokers will be surprised by the clean bill of health given by the FCA and its decision to close its market study.
“Many brokers expected the review to result in the regulator
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs