Insurance expert John Needham has stated that brokers will be surprised by the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) decision to give the London wholesale market a clean bill of health following its market review.
Needham, who is a partner in PKF Littlejohn’s financial services team, commented: “We suspect that a lot of brokers will be surprised by the clean bill of health given by the FCA and its decision to close its market study.
“Many brokers expected the review to result in the regulator
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries