Insurance expert John Needham has stated that brokers will be surprised by the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) decision to give the London wholesale market a clean bill of health following its market review.
Needham, who is a partner in PKF Littlejohn’s financial services team, commented: “We suspect that a lot of brokers will be surprised by the clean bill of health given by the FCA and its decision to close its market study.
“Many brokers expected the review to result in the regulator
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester