The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is to consult on guidance for vulnerable customers early in 2019.
According to a paper issued by the watchdog the consultation will aim to provide clarity on expectations of firms and ensure good outcomes for consumers.
FCA chief executive Andrew Bailey stated: “This guidance will give us a basis to monitor and assess firm practices, supporting the work we do through both supervisory and enforcement channels, allowing us to take appropriate action when
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing