The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is to consult on guidance for vulnerable customers early in 2019.
According to a paper issued by the watchdog the consultation will aim to provide clarity on expectations of firms and ensure good outcomes for consumers.
FCA chief executive Andrew Bailey stated: “This guidance will give us a basis to monitor and assess firm practices, supporting the work we do through both supervisory and enforcement channels, allowing us to take appropriate action when
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison