The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is to consult on guidance for vulnerable customers early in 2019.
According to a paper issued by the watchdog the consultation will aim to provide clarity on expectations of firms and ensure good outcomes for consumers.
FCA chief executive Andrew Bailey stated: “This guidance will give us a basis to monitor and assess firm practices, supporting the work we do through both supervisory and enforcement channels, allowing us to take appropriate action when
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit