Andrew Bailey, CEO of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), said the body was carrying out its own study on whether vulnerable customers were charged higher for remaining with the same insurer than those who shopped around at renewal.
Bailey, speaking at the British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba) conference in Manchester on Wednesday, praised the work of Biba and the Association of British Insurers in drawing up guidelines for fairer pricing practices.
“As the guiding principles publish
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports