The instigation of GDPR regulations marks a sharp divergence in how organisations process personal data. This is significant for insurers and brokers, as customer data or profiling is essential to their core activities.
GDPR will fundamentally change the working practice for the whole insurance sector particularly brokers.
The rules aim to put control back in the hands of the data subject, and with this comes a series of reinforced individual rights. These include subject access requests
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing