The instigation of GDPR regulations marks a sharp divergence in how organisations process personal data. This is significant for insurers and brokers, as customer data or profiling is essential to their core activities.
GDPR will fundamentally change the working practice for the whole insurance sector particularly brokers.
The rules aim to put control back in the hands of the data subject, and with this comes a series of reinforced individual rights. These include subject access requests
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning