In the latest episode of our podcast series Insurance Age’s editor and deputy editor dive in to take a deeper look at the issues behind the headlines of the most clicked on stories by brokers this week.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories - week commencing 5 February 2018:
1) Brokers "resigned" as more SSP problems hit users
2) One Call reveals new brand
3) InsurTech Futures: Start-up Z
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018