In the latest episode of our podcast series Insurance Age’s editor and deputy editor dive in to take a deeper look at the issues behind the headlines of the most clicked on stories by brokers this week.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories - week commencing 5 February 2018:
1) Brokers "resigned" as more SSP problems hit users
2) One Call reveals new brand
3) InsurTech Futures: Start-up Z
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted