The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) has confirmed that complaints about payment protection insurance (PPI) have risen since the launch of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) awareness campaign in August.
The FOS stated that the number of new enquiries and complaints about PPI during July to September this year were higher by a fifth than in April to June.
However, Charlie Sweeney, lead ombudsman and director of casework for PPI, highlighted that it was too early to tell what the impact o
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division