Stephen Catlin, founder of Catlin Group, has warned the insurance industry not to miss out as innovation and technology changes.
Speaking at the Managing General Agents’ Association’s (MGAA) third annual conference yesterday (4 July), Catlin stated: “The insurance world we know today is going to be very different within the next five years. We need to embrace change or all of us are going to lose out.”
During his keynote session, Catlin outlined two areas MGAs as well as brokers and insurers
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product