Stephen Catlin, founder of Catlin Group, has warned the insurance industry not to miss out as innovation and technology changes. Speaking at the Managing General Agents’ Association’s (MGAA) third annual conference yesterday (4 July), Catlin stated: “The insurance world we know today is going to be very different within the next five years. We need to embrace change or all of us are going to lose out.” During his keynote session, Catlin outlined two areas MGAs as well as brokers and insurers n
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution