SSP has said that its systems are back online following disruption to the Pure platform yesterday and insisted that the problem was not related to the outage at its Solihull data centre earlier this year.
A spokesperson for SSP stated: "We can confirm that all our affected Pure Broking customers are now fully back up and running following disruption to service which occurred earlier today.
"This was in no way related to the recent outage at our data centre in Solihull. We apologise for the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith