Pukka has entered the van insurance market with a telematics product to be distributed via brokers.
Transactor said in a statement that it will provide the complete front and back office support to the new managing general agent (MGA).
Ray Vincent, CEO, Transactor, said: "Pukka is an exciting new business with ambitious growth prospects.
"We followed their launch at Biba this year with great interest and are delighted to see the MGA up and running. We're looking forward to following the business
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic