Bexhill UK has launched a peer to peer lending platform specialising in the insurance premium finance market and the insurance broker working capital financing market.
The company said the Orchard Lending Club matches people who want to lend money with brokers that want to finance their clients' insurance premiums or that require working capital finance.
It added that the platform administers the funds and collects payments from borrowers and that it offers brokers access to an additional line o
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform