Bexhill UK has launched a peer to peer lending platform specialising in the insurance premium finance market and the insurance broker working capital financing market.
The company said the Orchard Lending Club matches people who want to lend money with brokers that want to finance their clients' insurance premiums or that require working capital finance.
It added that the platform administers the funds and collects payments from borrowers and that it offers brokers access to an additional line
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman