Bexhill UK has launched a peer to peer lending platform specialising in the insurance premium finance market and the insurance broker working capital financing market.
The company said the Orchard Lending Club matches people who want to lend money with brokers that want to finance their clients' insurance premiums or that require working capital finance.
It added that the platform administers the funds and collects payments from borrowers and that it offers brokers access to an additional line
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto