Bexhill UK has launched a peer to peer lending platform specialising in the insurance premium finance market and the insurance broker working capital financing market.
The company said the Orchard Lending Club matches people who want to lend money with brokers that want to finance their clients' insurance premiums or that require working capital finance.
It added that the platform administers the funds and collects payments from borrowers and that it offers brokers access to an additional line o
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam