Bexhill UK has launched a peer to peer lending platform specialising in the insurance premium finance market and the insurance broker working capital financing market.
The company said the Orchard Lending Club matches people who want to lend money with brokers that want to finance their clients' insurance premiums or that require working capital finance.
It added that the platform administers the funds and collects payments from borrowers and that it offers brokers access to an additional line
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully