Staff at Legal & General's (L&G) head office in Kingswood has voted in favour of industrial action to save over 1500 jobs, according to Unite.
Unite said that in an industrial ballot 67% of union members at L&G voted in favour of industrial action short of a strike, which can include working to rule or refusing to work overtime.
The insurer confirmed it was planning an office reshuffle in June last year and a spokesperson then said the company "must remain competitive on cost".
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product