Biba chief executive Mike Williams issued a 'don't panic' message tobrokers on the opening day of the Biba conference in Bournemouth.
Mr Williams warned delegates not to be panicked into making rash decisionson their futures, based on a fear of impending regulation.
He said: "Be careful: the fear factor is being used with increasingfrequency. However, now is the time to take a long, hard, cool look at thefacts. It is a challenge but it is also an opportunity. I believe we areall here because n
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?