Biba chief executive Mike Williams issued a 'don't panic' message tobrokers on the opening day of the Biba conference in Bournemouth.
Mr Williams warned delegates not to be panicked into making rash decisionson their futures, based on a fear of impending regulation.
He said: "Be careful: the fear factor is being used with increasingfrequency. However, now is the time to take a long, hard, cool look at thefacts. It is a challenge but it is also an opportunity. I believe we areall here because n
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results