The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has set a deadline of March 2007 for FSA regulated firms to reach the 'implementing' stage of their Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) work in a substantial part of their business.
The decision was made following the FSA's latest progress report, Treating Customers Fairly - towards fair outcomes for consumers discovered two key findings. The first being that, although the majority of firms are making good progress, others are lagging behind.
Clive Briault, m
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April