The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has set a deadline of March 2007 for FSA regulated firms to reach the 'implementing' stage of their Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) work in a substantial part of their business.
The decision was made following the FSA's latest progress report, Treating Customers Fairly - towards fair outcomes for consumers discovered two key findings. The first being that, although the majority of firms are making good progress, others are lagging behind.
Clive Briault, m
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb