Axa has launched a new facility for Countrywide members based in the Spirit Unit at Bolton. The addition of Axa will further complement the network's fleet insurer panel, which already includes Allianz Cornhill, Miller Insurance Services and Zurich Commercial. Jim Callan, UK commercial volume intermediary manager, Axa, said: "The Countrywide facility provides us with an additional opportunity for securing fleet business through a cost-effective distribution channel. Countrywide members contr
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData