One of Wales' largest insurance broking firms has cautioned the financial services industry on their increasing reliance on overseas call centres.
After an extensive survey, Thomas, Carroll Brokers has reported that 97% of corporate respondents said they saw overseas call centres as a negative business development.
Paul Gardner, Thomas, Carroll's group marketing director said: "This research verifies the anecdotal evidence that we have received from customer feedback in recent years. However,
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand