A new market assessment report shows that only 3% of respondents bought their insurance in response to direct-mail advertising. The report, from Direct Insurance, indicated that people were more likely to purchase their direct insurance from an insurer, building society or a bank. Overall the research revealed that clients are more likely to select an insurer based on convenience, rather than price or reputation. Using the internet to buy insurance remains low - with only 6% of respondents s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData