Non-regulated brokers are to be targeted to sell general insurance under a scheme developed by software company, The Exchange.
It is also targeting independent financial advisers who sell life and pensions cover and want to branch out into general insurance without becoming regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA); and regulated general insurance brokers who want to sell life and pensions.
The subsidiary of Marlborough Stirling, which specialises in the mortgage and life and pension
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board