Non-regulated brokers are to be targeted to sell general insurance under a scheme developed by software company, The Exchange.
It is also targeting independent financial advisers who sell life and pensions cover and want to branch out into general insurance without becoming regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA); and regulated general insurance brokers who want to sell life and pensions.
The subsidiary of Marlborough Stirling, which specialises in the mortgage and life and
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018