The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has launched a £2m advertising campaign across radio, newspapers and websites, in a bid to help consumers feel more confident about understanding and buying insurance.
The move comes after the FSA conducted a survey to assess consumers' understanding of insurance. The results, which the regulator described as worrying, were that:
- 49% of respondents admitted they were confused about what their insurance covered;
- 52% found it difficult to compare insuran
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?