Brokers believe that changing distribution trends are presenting them with both their biggest challenge and their greatest opportunity, according to new research.
The survey, What British Insurance Brokers Think, shows that new distribution trends such as direct writers, the internet, and the creation of 'super brokers' through the acquisition of firms, are the big issues facing UK brokers today.
The research was commissioned by Lloyd's and was conducted with the help of British Insurance Brok
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData