Brokers believe that changing distribution trends are presenting them with both their biggest challenge and their greatest opportunity, according to new research.
The survey, What British Insurance Brokers Think, shows that new distribution trends such as direct writers, the internet, and the creation of 'super brokers' through the acquisition of firms, are the big issues facing UK brokers today.
The research was commissioned by Lloyd's and was conducted with the help of British Insurance
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years