Andrew Gibson, ceo of the board of Highway Insurance Holdings, has resigned with immediate effect to pursue another opportunity. The Board said that it wished to acknowledge the significant contribution of Mr Gibson to the business over his three year term as ceo.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance