Zurich has revealed its intention to enter new niche product areas and develop long-term broker partnerships in an aggressive 2008 growth strategy.
Following the creation of its single broker division last year - in which propositions are presented to brokers via a single account executive - the insurer confirmed it would be launching portfolio transfers across the board to the broking sector.
Richard Coleman, managing director of broker personal lines at Zurich, said: "In 2007, we spent a signifi
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017