Jessica Pothering reports on this month's Forum: the TCF debate and an interesting question on insuring a converted mobile hairdressing van.
On the Broker Forum this month, much of the back and forth discussion focused on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Though, instead of the usual jabs at the regulator, the tone of the threads seemed more curious and questioning than critical.
With the FSA's director in charge of TCF having recently resigned, one broker
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData