Jessica Pothering reports on this month's Forum: the TCF debate and an interesting question on insuring a converted mobile hairdressing van.
On the Broker Forum this month, much of the back and forth discussion focused on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Though, instead of the usual jabs at the regulator, the tone of the threads seemed more curious and questioning than critical.
With the FSA's director in charge of TCF having recently resigned, one broker
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m