Jessica Pothering reports on this month's Forum: the TCF debate and an interesting question on insuring a converted mobile hairdressing van.
On the Broker Forum this month, much of the back and forth discussion focused on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Though, instead of the usual jabs at the regulator, the tone of the threads seemed more curious and questioning than critical.
With the FSA's director in charge of TCF having recently resigned, one broker
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018