Direct Fleet Insurance (DFI) has added Norwich Union (NU) to its panel. With NU actively bidding for policies via the site, DFI will provide brokers and fleet owners with access to more than 80% of the UK's fleet insurance market. Other insurers already trading on the site include Allianz, Axa, Brit, Groupama, Highway, HSBC, NIG and Zurich. Since its launch nine months ago, more than £6m of fleet premium has been submitted for bidding on the DFI site and, in June alone, over 180 fleets were uplo
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017