Brokers have been warned by the FSA that they should not be panicked into signing up with Appointed Representative (AR) networks.
The warning comes as brokers weigh up their options under the statutory Financial Services Authority (FSA) regime and assess the differently-structured networks launching.
The FSA has advised brokers not to fall prey to scare tactics and the British Insurance Brokers' Association has said it will shortly publish advice for members to help them differentiate between
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results