Brokers have been warned by the FSA that they should not be panicked into signing up with Appointed Representative (AR) networks.
The warning comes as brokers weigh up their options under the statutory Financial Services Authority (FSA) regime and assess the differently-structured networks launching.
The FSA has advised brokers not to fall prey to scare tactics and the British Insurance Brokers' Association has said it will shortly publish advice for members to help them differentiate between
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints