As you would expect, the Biba site is packed full of information. It has a members-only section that we were unable to explore, but also has areas for both intermediaries and the public, giving advice and information on how to choose a broker. There was even a section under construction on how to set up in business as an intermediary.
One section that caught the eye was the insurance jargon-buster, which certainly helps those not au fait with the delights of reinsurance terminology or
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products