Freight-forwarding firms have been given an exemption from Financial Services Authority (FSA) insurance regulation, after protests from the British Insurance Freight Association (BIFA).
The Economic Secretary to the Treasury, Ed Balls, announced that freight forwarders would be removed from the scope of FSA regulation, and that he wanted to work with all businesses to abolish unnecessary burdens on industry. He said: "As well as assessing whether European regulation is necessary, and in the n
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?