Biba’s regulatory working party has created the guidance in response to new deadlines introduced by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in May to encourage firms to give fresh impetus to their treating customers fairly (TCF)programmes.
The FSA requires firms to be able to demonstrate delivery of fair outcomes for consumers by December 2008 and to have appropriate TCF management information in place by March 2008. The latter requirement, in particular identifying what constitutes
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products