Biba’s regulatory working party has created the guidance in response to new deadlines introduced by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in May to encourage firms to give fresh impetus to their treating customers fairly (TCF)programmes.
The FSA requires firms to be able to demonstrate delivery of fair outcomes for consumers by December 2008 and to have appropriate TCF management information in place by March 2008. The latter requirement, in particular identifying what constitutes managemen
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData