The independent price comparison site has revealed that nearly 350,000 motorists have broken the law in the past year by failing to insure themselves before getting behind the wheel.
MoneyExpert said young people are most likely to drive a vehicle without adequate insurance with almost half of all offenders – 120,000 people aged 18 to 24 – admitting to having done so over the past 12 months.
According to the Motor Insurers’ Bureau the costs of uninsured drivers have added an extra £30 to the
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal