Lockton claimed that property professionals overwhelmingly support the most recent edition of the code, favouring its succinctness and clarity of expression. The code provides clear direction for landlords with a 10-point guide outlining the requirements for a code-compliant lease. Landlords must give reasons for any departures from the code – imbuing the process with a transparency attractive to both the lessor and lessee.
Richard Owen of Lockton’s real estate and construction division said
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?